1. Restorative Dentistry: We try to restore the original form and shape of carious teeth with the help of composite and ceramic fillings. The material used by us is from standard companies. Ours is a amalgam free clinic.
2. Pediatric Dentistry: We try to instill good dental habits in children with ongoing dental treatment. Our team tries to create a playful environment for the children during the course of treatment. Preventive therapies such as fluoride and pit and fissure sealant applications are the mainstay for the pediatric patients.
3. Periodontics: Gum problems and halitosis (bad breath) are one of the most common oral diseases. Diagnosing and treatment of gum problems includes scaling, curettage and flap surgery. Smile designing and de-pigmentation of gums are also dealt with.
4. Endodontics: Broken down or severely carious teeth requires Root Canal Therapy. We try to do painless single sitting Root Canal Therapy by best of the equipments.
5. Prosthodontics: Crowns on teeth, bridges and dentures try to restore the function of oral cavity making patient comfortable in eating and chewing. Empty spaces in the mouth causes para-functional forces on the joints of oral cavity. Early restoration of function gives a longer life to the dentition.
6. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Various congenital diseases, traumatic injuries due to accidents, extraction of wisdom teeth etc. are dealt with utmost precaution of sterilization and as painlessly as possible.
7. Orthodontics: A team of Pediatric Dentist and Orthodontist try to deal with developing malocclusion by diagnosing them early so as to reduce the treatment time as much as possible. For adult patients we deal with Clear Aligners and Invisialign where visibility of braces is negligible.
8. Orofacial pain and Occlusion: Faulty occlusion can lead to unexplainable pain and temporomandibular disorder. Pain in the neck and cluster headaches can be treated successfully by correcting the occlusion. Difficulty in chewing and faulty occlusion is diagnosed and treated in the clinic.
9. Geriatric Dentistry: Clinic is easily accessible to the old patients as it is located on ground floor with drive in facility. During the treatment extra care and precaution is kept keeping in mind about the systemic diseases associated with old age.
10. Dental implant clinic: Dental implants have become the mainstay therapy for the replacement of missing teeth. From single tooth replacement to a full mouth replacement of teeth by dental implants have been successfully completed in the clinic.
11. Esthetic Dentistry and Smile Designing: Smile designing and esthetic dentistry go hand in hand. A perfect smile gives immense confidence to a person. Dental Veeners, full Ceramic restorations and Zirconia restorations now gives complete life like appearances to the anterior teeth restorations. The newer materials are accepted much better by the body and have more lifelike appearance.
12. Stem Cell Banking: Stem cells have been known and used successfully to cure many diseases. They have been used in diseases like diabetes, parkinsonism, leukemia and skin grafts. Dental pulp is a major source of stem cells we have the facility to harness and store stem cells from dental pulp. Anyone who has missed the chance to store cord blood stem cell can easily contact us for storage of dental pulp stem cell.